World Women Force, WWF is a wing of Global Law Thinkers Society (GLTS) to create a global leadership platform for female and dedicated to gender equality, development and empowerment of women for a better world.
Create international women Leadership Platform
Women Mental & Physical Health Support Center
Development and Empowerment of New Generation Female
Ensure Women Equality and Right
1.Global Women Networking and Leadership Platform to build a sustainable, green and peaceful World and ensure women participation in achieving SDG2030
2. Women Education and skills Training to make active citizens
3. “#HePlusShe Movement” to ensure gender equality and Balance
4. Women Empowerment through soft, hard, technology and Employability Skills to give financial freedom and accelerating economic development
5. Mentorship for life and career
6. Support female for mental and physical growth
7. Create Positive, Compassionate, Active and responsible global Citizens
8. Ensure women participation in leadership
9. Ensure Physical and mental Healthcare
10. Women Participation in Sports, Culture and Creativity
OUR EVENTS & PROJECTS
Developed I Empowered I Confident I Brave Female Power
WOMEN CRICKET KNOCKOUT
“Women for River Movement”. WWF, through this Symbolic Cricket Tournament strengthening Bangladesh Movement of Women River Defenders, engaging young women in protecting free-flowing rivers, lands, forests and territories they sustain, women leadership and ensure their equal participation in society.
Upcoming Movement “#HePlusShe” will start from 2022 to unite man and women for peaceful home and planet.
WWF, Partnered with WOMENNOVATOR for Virtual Incubator for Women, is an initiative aiming to create and sustain a propitious environment for the development of women entrepreneurs, leaders, community leaders & organisations working towards the goal with assistance through advisory and consultative processes to support them and reward 1000 women globally.
Women are United for Building a Better World
Women Believe They are Powerful
Women beside Women, Establish Women Rights
Join us! Explore Your Strength
News from our blog
For any query regarding joining, partnership or collaboration